- Material: 100% cotton
- Lining Material: 100% cotton
- Features: retro style, petticoat not included
- Category: Cottagecore Dress
- Please check the measurement before purchase
|Please allow 3cm error.|
Our size chart is the size of the garment itself and not that of the customer. The shoe size is in the description option. The garment measurements are the maximum measurements that may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of our clothing and differences in the measuring process. Please bear in mind that the garments do not stretch. We strongly recommend that you measure yourself before ordering and compare your measurement to the size chart.
Bust measurement - measure around the fullest part of your chest by wearing a bra. Don't use a backless or stick-on bra to do this.
Your waist is normally narrower than your chest. This should be right around your belly button.
To take your hips measurements accurately, measure the fullest part of your hips. You should do this wearing only undergarments.
SIZE CHART TIP
- For gathered/flair maxi or midi skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- For closed-back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper or button closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement, that is, if your bust is 39 inches (99cm) and your waist is 28 inches (71cm) inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 43 inches (109cm) and your waist is 34 inches (86cm) inches, you'll need a size XL.
- Your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down, for example, pants, shorts, jumpsuits, fitted skirts, etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
Our clothes are made from 100% print cotton fabric which does not stretch 100%.
Please chat with us or send an email if you are unsure of your correct size for us to help you
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery days: Normally it takes 1-3 business days for the warehouse to process an order. Order delivery takes additional 5-20 days, varying by country.
|Country & Region||ETA||Shipping Fee|
|USA, Australia, New Zealand||5-15 working days||Free shipping over $89, otherwise $7.99|
|UK||5-10 working days||Free shipping over $69, otherwise $6.99|
|France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Poland, and other European countries||7-15 working days||Free shipping over $79, otherwise $7.99|
|South Africa||7-10 working days||Free shipping over $99, otherwise $13.99|
|Canada||10-20 working days||Free shipping over $99, otherwise $13.99|
|UAE||7-15 working days||Free shipping over $129, otherwise $15.99|
|Note: The ETA above is an estimated time, not the exact time. Order processing time is excluded.|
|Updated on: 12th, July 2022|
Delivery method: Yun Express Global Private Line, SF Express US e-commerce line.
Logistics providers: Yun Express or SF Express
We will dismantle the packages according to inventory and other factors (including but not ruling out the epidemic situation) and send them separately.
How can I track my order?
A shipment notification email will be sent to you after your order is fulfilled. You may track your order through the link below with the tracking number provided in the email:
Will I be charged customs fees?
Customs fee is charged by Customs offices in the destination country based on local rules and policies. For now, customs fees to these countries are paid by the sender (queenfunky): United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, and Denmark. For the rest countries, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Express Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. The delivery time for these addresses will take longer.